Are you an innovator with a great idea for satellite communications or space technologies? Join us!
Together with the South West Centre of Excellence for Satellite Applications (SWCoESA) and SETsquared, we have a great opportunity for entrepreneurs specialising in space technology in the South West.
Apply now to be part of our SpaceTech SW 2017 cohort, and be in the running to become one of four businesses to benefit from 12 months of business support and “grow-on” space here at Goonhilly Earth Station.
SpaceTech offers your opportunity for success, and is a great way to fast-track your idea. It’s the perfect funded start-up accelerator if you want to create a product or business using satellite data and technology.
You'll be on-track to build your business and networks across the UK while gaining an insight of international space data & technology industries.
- SETsquared Entrepreneurship Programme for Space
- 3 months bespoke SETsquared EXETER business support
- Access to satellite data, technologies and test facilities
- Expert support from industry leaders
- Fast-track to funding
- Hot-desk facilities across the South West
- 12 months incubation and 'grow-on' space at Goonhilly Earth Station*
* four 'high-potential' satellite data & technology start-ups will be provided with 12 month supported, fit-for-purpose incubation space at Goonhilly Earth Station, Helston, Cornwall.
Get your application in before 30th April 2017 to be one of two selected, fully-funded participants to accompany us to the 2017 UK Space Conference in Manchester (30th May – 1st June).
Application and more details can be found here: https://www.f6s.com/spacetechsw2017/